Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogging

I think i avoid blogging because i find it difficult to think of new things to say about jewels that I dont put in my listings. Every new creation I list is like writing a blog! Ok maybe it isnt!

Writing about jewels beyond that has always been like a chore left to last. I much prefer creating the jewels. It IS my passion. I could spend most every hour of every day creating new jewels. While listening to Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga.

My other passion is also what keeps me from blogging here. I created the blog as an extension of me and my jewels with an intent to share my passion. My jewels are me. But writing about the jewels has been a problem because when i think about blogging or something to write, I want to write about Iodine.

Iodine is the cure for every disease. Our lack of iodine and ability to use it is the root cause of all disease. Vaccines are the cause of this deficiency.

My other passion. I want to tell every person on this planet they do not have to be sick. This is what I want to write about. To share with the world. This is what is most important.

So to that end I suppose I could create a new blog,so i could write on many topics, but i have this one. Creating a new blog is alot of work I dont have time for! And as Jewels By Nature is an extension of me, it is not all of me, so feel I shouldnt limit my topics.

So the topics of my blog may or may not be about jewels from now on. I suspect if i can become a blogger, and no promises it wont be a year until my next blog ;-) my writings will be more about Iodine, autism, music and the many more extensions of me, and of course, jewels.

Cheryl

No comments: