Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The AMAs and Cooking and Birthdays

I had wanted to write about the AMAs yesterday but Blogger kept giving me an error. Seems fixed now. Adam Lambert's performance was great. The way he gets into a song. Magical vocals. The live version even better than the album. He just gets more perfect.

Lady Gaga gave another and unique version of Bad Romance and i loved it all over again. When she went into Speechless, a song i have never heard, i got what I had wanted to hear. In other songs, Amidst all the electric i had glimpsd incredible vocals. And For Speechless her pure voice is wonderful. The lyrics a message. I need the Fame Monster.

Daughtry gave a beautiful performance, too. And Kelly Clarkson. And some were like nails on a chalkboard. More than a few songs with excellent lyrics if only they had a voice.

I would love to see an Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga video. Any song. They have the talent and vocals to perform anything. And leave you wanting more...

The holidays have begun. Lots of jewels to make and food. Thanksgiving's past I cook. Alot. This year I am not motivated yet at all. One reason is because Gerald and I's birthday falls on Thanksgiving day. I can think of better things to do than cook all day on my birthday. A trip to the beach. The Great Wolf Lodge. Las Vegas. Hollywood. I do like cooking thanksgiving dinner, just not on my birthday.

My Gerald almost 21 ... years go so fast.

I could however create new jewels all day since all Gerald wants to do is be alone in his Hut. Creating jewels is always fun :-)

Cheryl,
who just realized not one biomed or iodine word was mentioned ...

No comments: