Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm a bad blogger .....

It has been 5 days since my last blog. Yes I know that means I wont win the best blogger award. Or even runner up. I just don't know what to say on these things. I am a creator of tangible things not a writer of words, so it is very difficult to write anything.

I have been making more lovelys. A really pretty vintage glass amethyst filigree necklace with some cool not sure what you would call them lampwork type beads. Here is a sneak preview (pics are being elusive because there is no sun until i come back inside)



And matching earrings:



And here is something I am trying. I love working with wire ! This is something I like enough to share altho the picture is bad, no sun :

And last but not least here is a pic of my work area, yeah I am disorganized a bit which is odd because I am usually the most organized person I know but not when I am creating :-)



And that is about all that is happening....

Cheryl

No comments: